So, He Tells ME I Was the "ONE" !!

How could anyone tell you that you are the "ONE" and tell you they love you and do the horrible things they have done to you? What kind of sick and hurtful person would say such things and then treat you the way they have treated you? If this is the way he loves me, then what is it like if he hates me? It is heartbreaking enough to be disrespected, to have him cheating on me from the start, now I am to believe that he loved me and that I was the "ONE" he wanted? On top of it, he could just easily "move on" and bring someone new in as well? Not only is that sick, but it still goes to show he has no respect for me, because he would continue to attempt to tell me words that had no truth in action.
The truth is that love is not unfaithful and the "ONE" you seek is respected, cherished and honored and loved.
"But this will not do, God will certainly punish you for stealing and for being unfaithful."
~Jupiter Hammon
Shame on you for denying me during those four months, hiding me, not being over joyed at finding the "ONE" and being proud to bring me in your life. If I was the "ONE" your actions would have shown that. I am appalled that you use G-d's word to try and exonerate yourself and I have been so insulted that you can even say to me that I was the "ONE" and bring someone new in. That itself is disgusting.
"A small lie, if it actually is a lie, condemns a man as much as a big and black falsehood. If a man will deliberately cheat to the amount of a single cent, give him opportunity and he would cheat to any amount."
~E. H. CHAPIN, Living Words


The "ONE" is not the person that you would let slip through your fingers or that you would lie to and betray from the very start. The "ONE" you would not have take from thoughtlessly, when I chose you to share myself intimately. The "ONE" would not have been devastated, throwing up in a trash can and broken hearted. Maybe YOU lived the past four months, but I was fooled for four months with lies. Everything that took place the past four months was not real to me, as it was shadowed by untruths, of unfaithfulness, of deceitfulness.


So, the only thing for me to believe here is that
1) you and "RED" just didn't work out or
2) Camarillo is too far for one of you or
3) the sex was crap or
4) she found out you weren't a DOCTOR or
5) she costs too much to date or
6) she caught on to you


"I couldn't stand that my husband was being unfaithful. I am Raquel Welch - understand?"
~Raquel Welch


I didn't see anything about you being in therapy or what you would do to correct the situation or what you are doing to correct the situation. All I know is the "ONE" is not the person you would have truly loved or lost or hurt the way you hurt me. If I was the "ONE" that had everything you wanted and needed, you would not have gone outside from the start. It really hurts, and it still pulls my heart strings, but I know the cycle and how a man like you is very good at words with no action.





If I am the "ONE," I will find you on bended knee working hard, asking every minute what you had to do in order to have me. If I am the "ONE," it would seem rather odd that you would give up, especially after seven years of looking for me. If I am the "ONE," most likely, prayers are not what will help, as they did not create your mess and we know that prayers are words... but they have no action. So if I am the "ONE" I will know when I see the truth by your action.
The truth will always come by your actions.


For today, I pray he will find another way.
For today, I pray that I won't tell him that what he did was okay.
Sometimes when we are holding on so tight and our knuckles are so white, we become so clouded by the fear that all we had to do was take one step after another....
Perhaps one day you might quit holding so tight...
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 7:30 AM, MW wrote:
I hope one day you will allow me to be in your life again. I just hope your heart will open up and know.....you were the "ONE".
I love you D B-L.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment